Hi Crowd Members,
See below for an exclusive sneak peak of a new capability our product team is working on. We would like your feedback and any ideas for how to improve.
Simple Development Environment for Automation Scripting
We are seeing a growing number of customers who are consuming our automation scripts, now wanting to build their own. We added a text editor in the product. By default, the development environment is disabled. To enable the development environment (6.1.5 or later):
Directly go to:https://<indeni-server>/#!/dev/inde
From any page add to the url “ff=inde”
(For example: https://<indeni-server>/#!/alerts/summary?ff=inde) and press enter, you will now see the editor icon on the left side.
Here are a few scenarios that we are exploring to enable everyone:
- Ability to view script repository. See the collection interval, CLI command or API call used to collect the metrics.
- Ability to view rule repository. See the rules that are used to trigger the notification along with the remediation steps.
- Ability to search the alert headline and view the corresponding automation script and the rule.
Please provide us feedback, such as:
- Would you want to modify the script? If yes, what woud you change? Interval? Collect additional metrics?
- What other funcitons we should provide? Text-search?