Originally published at: https://indeni.com/docs/release-notes/release-notes-6-x-x/release-notes-6-3-0/
See below for the detailed notes for 6.3.0. Customers head over to the Indeni Forum within Indeni Crowd to join the conversation around these capabilities. Need the latest build? Download Indeni.
- IS-3073 - Device Backup - Indeni can be set to automatically collect backup data for Check Point firewalls. Indeni backups are fully automated. You can define a recurring task, which lets you set up a schedule and target devices. The backup can be scheduled hourly, daily, weekly or monthly. Indeni uses securely managed credentials and secure transports to access each device and retrieve configurations to a central data store.
- FRONT-1005 - Allow add device only by IP and not hostname
- FRONT-1031 - note item date shows hour twice on IE
- FRONT-1006 - Add loader animation to versions tab
- FRONT-1030 - Fix alert widget navigation
- FRONT-1053 - Device Info banner is missing the device IP
- FRONT-1076 - Add instructions to perform cache refresh after completing an update using the UI
- IS-3240 - Filter non-real metric values
- IS-3055 - Fix ClusterComparisonFailure rule issue with More than one snapshot selected with scope
Build number 126.96.36.199