Originally published at: https://indeni.com/docs/release-notes/release-notes-6-x-x/release-notes-6-1-7/
See below for the detailed notes for 6.1.7. Customers head over to the Indeni Forum within Indeni Crowd to join the conversation around these capabilities. Need the latest build? Download Indeni.
IS-3195 fix indeni server backup to run every day
IS-3174 Remove indeni-server from device list
IS-1579 update uptime rules to take into consideration parameter unit (seconds vs milliseconds)
KnowledgeKnowledge New Features
- IKP-963 New Software blade signatures out of date rule. Indeni will notify users if the gateway reports an update failure or if the signature version is more than 14 days old. This means that protection against new threats may be affected.
- IKP-1509 Changed the “Cluster member no longer active rule” severity from Warning to Error. Added “Failover may have occurred” in the description.
- IKP-1527 Cleaned up the firewall kernel tables in the “Firewall kernel table limit approaching” check.
- IKP-1533 Fixed the “In CoreXL a single core shouldn’t handle both interface interrupts and FW worker” issue.
- IKP-1468 Fixed the “Interface nearing maximum Rx throughput" false positive issue.