Originally published at: https://indeni.com/docs/release-notes/release-notes-6-x-x/release-notes-6-1-6/
See below for the detailed notes for 6.1.6. Customers head over to the Indeni Forum within Indeni Crowd to join the conversation around these capabilities. Need the latest build? Download Indeni.
KnowledgeKnowledge New Features
- IKP-784 New best practice/compliance check: LDAP fingerprint not trusted.
- IKP-482 New best practice/compliance check: SNMP configured with community “public”.
- IKP-1488 New metric “concurrent connection usage” for displaying % utilization in the analysis graph.
- IKP-692 Compliance check – restricting access to the configuration utility by source IP addresses.
- IKP-1263 Fixed the “uptime-seconds” failing to alert issue.
- IKP-1407 Enhanced the “Network port(s) running in low speed” issue by adding the port speed to the alert.
- IKP-1408 Fixed the Rx Bytes/sec data collection for the analysis graph.
- IKP-949 Fixed the debug-state with kernel debug false positive issue.
- IKP-956 Fixed the CoreXL mismatch rule flapping issue.
- IKP-1169 Fixed the “OSPF Neighbor(s) Down” false positive issue.
- IKP-1221 Correctly handled the “clish -c” CLINFR errors.
- IKP-1266 Fixed the “Critical configuration files mismatch across cluster members” false positive issue.
- IKP-1341 Fixed the “Static routing table does not match across cluster members” false positive issue.
- IKP-1371 Fixed the “Critical Process(es) down” for CPSM false positive issue.
- IKP-1423 Fixed the “PBR rules mismatch across cluster members” false positive issue by introducing a 5 mins delay to the alert notification.
- IKP-1438 Fixed the “Domain Name mismatch across cluster members” false positive issue.
- IKP-1439 Fixed the “SecureXL configuration mismatch across cluster members” false positive issue by introducing a 5 mins delay to the alert notification.
- IKP-1481 Fixed the “SNMP contact information does not match across cluster members” issue by supporting case sensitivity.
- IKP-1482 Removed bytes/sec information from the device view as it only makes sense for analysis graphing.
- IKP-1047 Improved logic for “Debug Mode Enabled” alerts. Only alert if CPU and performance may be impacted leaving debugs enabled.
- IS-3167 - ClusterXLInsufficientNicsNoVsxRule - alertDescriptionFormat output reversed
- FRONT-1000 - Service doesn't allow new installation after previous one failed
- FRONT-937 - "False Positive:" reports should go to Production ZD (instead of sandbox)
- FRONT-988 - Can't send zd ticket when no users on session
- FRONT-873 – Add Device correctly handles the addition of an existing IP
- FRONT-950 - Restrict users from using space