This one has me baffled :(
indeni was monitoring an R80.10 Gateway when the connection between the two devices stopped to work leading to a "Device not responding" alert.
- indeni and the GW are on the same subnet.
- Ping and ssh from indeni to the GW's Mgmt interface is failing.
- Ping and ssh from the GW to indeni works fine.
- ssh from indeni to another IP on the GW succeeds.
- The CHKP Tracker didn't show any drops between indeni and the GW when attempting connections to the Mgmt interface
- tcpdump on indeni showed that the connection process to the Mgmt interface did not get beyond attempts of ARP resolution
- There is evidence in the GW's secure file of previous succesful ideni logins
- There was no problem at any time to conect to the other cluster member over it's Mgmt interface