Introduce Yourself!

Hi.

My name is James Fraze and I have worked firewall and network security for the last several years. I started out with IT training in 1985 with a TRS-80 and have actively been working with computers, BBS, programming, and networking since then.

My main skillsets are:

- Check Point Firewalls

- Palo Alto Firewalls

- Linux

- Network Troubleshooting

- Perl and Other Scripting

- Apache/NGINX

Aside from doing technical work, I have the following hobbies/interests:

- Raising Rabbits (for meat)

- Guns ('merica), target practice, etc

- Real Estate Investing (I have several properties around DFW, TX)

- Krav Maga and other martial arts (off and on practice since 1980

I have two kids and am living in Texas now with my pecan trees, fruit trees and hopefully a large garden this coming year.

I look forward to meeting others and learning about Indeni.

2 Likes

I am Walter, CIO for an awesome company with awesome people. My professional interest is to deliver, the most amazing technological solutions to my team, favorite animal is my dog, personal fun fact - I love and participate in running ultra marathons.

1 Like

Hi!

My name is Joakim Hedberg.

I live in Linkƶping, Sweden with my wife and my 4 yo daughter, Ellen.

My favorite animal... we have a cat. Thats not it. Kinda cute though.

Daytime I work with fiber-optic networks, designing the infrastructure, manipulating our tools with all kinds of scripts and languages.

If it cant be automized it aint worth doin.

1 Like

Hi all,

I am Jason White, I live in Southern California with my wife and 1 of 2 kids (one is away at college) and a couple of dogs. I am a Security Architect for a large county government.

I have a strong interest in Security (goes with the job title) as well as the cloud and the new challenges that brings.

I am not really an animal person (our dogs can be fun).

Most people do not realize that I am a musician and play guitar and piano in my spare time. Though what really gets people is that I am involved in a large haunted house here in So Cal. I do lots of construction, audio, and lighting work, as well as help manage operations while we are running in October. This is a charity event that has rasied over $200K in the last 8 years for youth and arts programs in the community.

1 Like

Hi. My name is James. I am a virtualization and security engineer. I enjoy golf and traveling.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Iā€™m Troy and I currently reside in freezing Massachusetts. I am a network engineer for an organization of over 1 million people with reach around the world. Our networks are very dynamic and continually are redefined, redesigned and we are always growing and looking to the future. My professional interests are routing and switching but I love to learn about any and everything. I am trying to learn about automation considering it is coming whether anyone likes it or not.

I donā€™t have any pets right now but my favorite animal is a Doberman, one day Iā€™ll own one. My personal fun facts is I used to be a licensed skydiver and flirt with giving up my lifestyle and doing that full-time, growing dreadlocks, wearing flip-flops and jump out of planes all day.

I look forward to learning and giving to this community!
Thanks

Troy

2 Likes

Hi all,

I am Sergei from Minsk, Belarus, worked for local Cisco channel partner for last 15 years, have appx 500 projects behind and I'm sure my best project has not been completed yet. So I submitted my CV to Indeni, along with bugreport, to make my portfolio even stronger.

1 Like

Hello my name is John, I am the CISO at WHOA.com

I enjoy triathlons, spending time with my family, and cruises.

I love IT Secuirty and finding new ways to secure our systems from malware and attackers.

1 Like

Hi,

I am Arun David Johnson, from India.

-Professional interests

- Coding, Debugging, Learning, Researching new technologies.
-Favorite Animal

- Tiger.

-Personal fun facts

- Singing in StarMaker during free times.

1 Like

I am Akshay Desai, current student at DePaul University for pursuing MS in Cybersecurity with concentration Risk Management, Governance and Compliance.

1 Like

Happy to have you here, Akshay!

Thank you and looking forward :slight_smile:

Hi Guys,

Iā€™m Suresh, working as It consultant,
I love doing with IT tools and new technologies.

Always learningā€¦

Hey Suresh! Welcome, we love people are invested in learning. Do you have any specialty areas or areas you are looking to learn more about? @sureshsingh

I am Suresh, It Admin and I love travelling, doing adventures.

1 Like

Guys,

Iā€™m exciting to learn Indeni, its handy and its GUI interface is nice.
about me Iā€™m network admin and currently learning automation.

thanks.

1 Like

Happy to have you here, Tarun!

Hi Everyone,

Iā€™m Mark, weā€™ve just recently finished a PoC with Indeni and are now in the implementation stage with Indeni going into our production environment.

Iā€™m a Senior Network Engineer working with Cisco and CheckPoint infrastructure.

Away from work I love motorsport and race locally when I can Iā€™m also a huge Manchester City supporter and season ticket holder watching them home and away.

Anything else ask away.

Thanks

3 Likes

Namaste!

My name is Molin and yes, I am from India. I currently reside in Singapore and am pursuing my degree course in Business & Marketing. Iā€™ve had 3 years of relevant experience, topped up by 3 and a half years working at a restaurant and a couple of years in catering. I love to be challenged and explore new tasks. I absolutely love the idea of working on new projects and thinking of creative and efficient ways to deal with them. Iā€™ve been very dedicated to my work whenever Iā€™ve had new opportunities, working 12-14 hours shifts for a small period to achieve them. Iā€™m big into football and love cooking. I also love to explore new cities and countries and try local food. I believe that a great team of inexperienced staff can do a better job than one extremely experienced employee. Thereā€™s always another perspective to deal with every situation and no one is wrong in providing new ideas, doesnā€™t matter how much knowledge they have about the subject.

I hope to get to know you all really well.

See you soon.

Molin Sheth

1 Like

Btw, I absolutely love dogs. I wish to adopt one when I move to a new place with a more stable job.