Indeni New devices discovery issue

I have a strange problem with the discovery of new devices at my lab.

The credential set tab at my lab didnt work and doesnt provide me any option (just empty space).

So, I had found a workaround to discover new devices by logged in to the 8181 port.

I noticed that the 8181 port is not reachable anymore for Indeni.

So I would appreciate any help to the following:

1. Has anyone faced such an issue with the discovery credentials tab?Could be due to the license? My indeni licenses have expired ~3 months ago but everything is still operational.

2. How is possibe to have connectivity to indeni via the port 8181 again?

Any help would be appreciated otherwise I will try to reinstall the indeni from the scratch at my lab.

Hey Vasileios! Thanks for reaching out regarding this issue. The last time I tested adding/removing cred sets and device was for a Fortinet, and didn't encounter an issue. That was on 3/6/18.

I was curious about the following:

Q1. Has anyone faced such an issue with the discovery credentials tab? Could be due to the license? My indeni licenses have expired ~3 months ago but everything is still operational.
A1. It could be possible that you need to update your license. I have not had an issue with credentials.
A2. Is this a home lab, or is this a lab shared amongst other IKE's?

Q2. How is possibe to have connectivity to indeni via the port 8181 again?
A1. Support for 8181 is limited and being deprecated. What version of Indeni are you running in the lab?

#2 We removed the old UI from the latest build so port 8181 is no longer valid. Goodbye to the old UI!

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments/help.

I finally resolved the problem by building a new Indeni instance.