Some of the things it does:
- Scans for data group lists and shows them next to the iRule
- Verifies that all data group lists exists before saving
- Generates member test links with Netcat and Curl
- Highlights objects in the current partition when listing
- Adds pre-generated CSR profiles in the Certificate signing form
- Prevent from clicking edit, forgetting to re-add the edited data and clicking submit causing the element being edited to disappear from the data group list
- Increases monitor and iRule multiple select inputs
- Adds links to default pool from the virtual server resources tab
- Automatically matches key to the selected certificate in the SSL Client profile configuration
Want to see screen shots and/or test it them?
Here they are!