This is my first time trying to add a device to Indeni. The Indeni server is a local VM; I've updated everything and restarted.
- Trying to add a Cisco 7200 router
- This a virtualized device on a local (to this host), virtual network
- I can ssh into the device from the host, can ping the device from Indeni server
- some relevant router config (full config: 7200config.txt):
username sshuser password 0 Changeme1
ip ssh version 2
no ip http server
no ip http secure-server
line vty 0 4
transport input ssh
- my Indeni credential set has a single SSH entry using the above sshuer/Changeme1
Error (screenshot below):
Interrogation failed Details: junos-show-version-interrogation: Header = Parse Error, Description = Command [192.168.204.132] junos-show-version-interrogation parser failed with input: ^ % Invalid input detected at '^' marker. , Message = Header = Execution Error, Description = Failed to parse XML, Message = Content is not allowed in prolog., , https-interrogation: Header = Execution Error, Description = Executor No appropriate client found for operation HttpInterrogationOperation(https), command: https-interrogation did not execute,
I can understand the message about https-interrogation (is that a critical error? do I need to enable HTTP access on the router?), but I don't understand what to do about the junos-show-version-interrogation Parse Error.
I can certainly debug into this more on my own, but any help would be welcome.